Signs that something is a real Confucius quote:
- he's complaining about the Duke of Qi
- he's calling his students lazy
- he's bemoaning that rituals are being performed incorrectly
- he's talking about proper conduct for a gentleman
- he's subtly hinting that rulers should hire more political consultants like him
Signs that something is a fake Confucius quote:
- it's fluffy feel-good mystical hippie bullshit
Confucius was a conservative curmudgeon, he would have hated hippies!
Mastodon is a non-corporate alternative to a social network like Twitter. It consists of a federation of independently run servers which can exchange information with each other. This server, introverts.social, is meant to be a small and low-key one, intended mostly for people who are already my friends in real life. Sign-ups are by admin approval only.